Thursday, February 25, 2016

injury update

My knee felt better yesterday than the day before, and this morning it isn't too bad either. I iced it all day yesterday, and though it was a little off last night, I didn't feel the need to ice which is good. I feel like I'm able to walk normally now too. I can still feel something, but it doesn't feel like I'm straining that something. if that makes any sense at all ha! I took a break from OTF and it was AWFUL. I was so freaking bored. But it's worth it to not f up my knee or something...I guess. Grumpy cat.


On another note, my mom sent me this article. And I am so pissed. What's wrong with the world!??! It makes me so frustrated. That people can just lie about what's in products, what's the point of having agencies that protect us if they can get away with shit like calling sweetners "natural flavoring". But the shit that's in your products on the label ya ass holes.


Anyway...I need to adjust my attitude ;)
UPDATE: I took 4 days off, and my knee was back to normal! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment