Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December 1, 2015

My sister and I did Kayla Itsines over the Thanksgiving break and it was great. I definitely missed OTF, but it was a great workout, and I was really sore! It's shorter, so 30min vs an hour. But still a tough one. I did pretty well eating, however my family meal on Sunday I stuffed my face with anything:( but I refuse to feel guilt, and refuse to let that derail my whole process. I'm not seeing as much progress lately, but I'm also snacking more and eating non-lean meats. I will have to make some chicken breasts to make up for it.


For the workout today I ran on the treadmill. It hurt a bit halfway through since we did a lot of on and off. But that might have actually been better for the shins. Either way, I can't do it tomorrow, I could feel it. So I will have to bike and then maybe try running on and off again.


It was so fun though. I miss is terribly.


Workout today:
"Perfect Storm" - this went really fast and was fun! The heart rate monitors had an error halfway through, it would have been fun to see my heart rate!


Floor warm up
8 bosu burpees
8 power jacks (jump a little when up)
8 bosu planks (feet on bosu)
(x3)


1 min floor move
1 min tread
1 min row
(repeat until done)


Floor rounds
Bosu side taps
Bosu toe taps
Bosu sit up to standing
TRX alternating chest press and normal press
TRX squat + Y
TRX full body pull up (lean down into it)
Push up + bird dog
Mountain climbers


Tread rounds
1% all out
2% all out
3% all out
4% all out
5% all out
4% all out
3% all out
2% all out


Party on!

No comments:

Post a Comment