Thursday, December 3, 2015

December 3, 2015

Today the other lady that bikes, started on the bike, then moved to the rower without me noticing. So pretty non smart of her...since then we both wanted to bike in phase two. I was annoyed, but then I was humbled because my heart rate skyrocketed on the elliptical! Maybe I should cross train and switch it up more...I'm not sure if my heart rate was high because I started on the rower, or because I was standing, or because I had a bad pod.


I feel an experiment coming on ;)


Either way it felt like a good second half. However, the first part kind of sucked, I wasn't a fan today. But SO glad I've gone this week. So freaking worth it. I want to keep this up! Yes!


Workout today:
Row warm up


200m row
15 in and outs, feet on roller
60 total bicycles
1 min L side plank thing, knee down, lift top leg, and half crunch


200m row
15 in and outs, feet on roller
60 bicycles
1 min R side plank thing


200m row
15 in and outs, feet on roller
60 bicycles
1 min plank bird dog


300m row
15 roller side swipe, squat with one leg, other leg on roller, swipe around to back into lunge
15 roll outs, hands on roller
(x2)


1 min alternating v up


Warm up on ellipitacal
Lots of 2 min pushes
1 min base
A couple all outs, nothing special, but up to about 25 min.


Party on!

No comments:

Post a Comment